- Wills Property is a member of the National Tenancy Databases (Trading Reference Australia and Tenancy Information Centre Australia). Any information provided by you on your application may be passed on to the Tenancy Databases in the event of a default. By completing a tenancy application, you are authorising Wills Property to conduct an enquiry with the tenancy database.
- When completing your application, we request that you answer all questions to the best of your ability. Should false information be provided, your application will be rejected.
- No application will be considered unless the tenant has completed a thorough physical inspection of the property.
- We require sufficient supporting documents to accompany your application. The full list of such documents can be found on our application page.
- Upon approval of your application, a holding deposit equivalent to one (1) week’s rent will be required. Payment can be made by EFTPOS. The property will not be taken off our rental list until a holding deposit is paid.
- Upon approval, a copy of the completed application form will be provided to the landlord for his / her records.
Before attending your appointment to sign the Residential Tenancy Agreement, you must pay your Rental Bond by direct credit online to Rental Bonds Online. Your bond is usually the equivalent of four (4) weeks rent. Until you pay your bond, you cannot sign your lease or take up residency in your property.
At the time that you sign your Residential Tenancy Agreement, you will need to pay an additional one (1) week’s rent. This payment can be made by EFTPOS.