41/32-38 Dutruc Street Randwick NSW
SOLD - Thinking of selling? Call John Wills on 0467 44 38 38 .
This spacious two-bedroom apartment is perfectly located between Clovelly village and Randwick. Situated on the top floor, northern wing of the Belvedere Gardens complex, this fully renovated unit opens to a full-width balcony, with a calming outlook across common area gardens and sparkling pool.
The apartment has an internal laundry and included in the sale is a highly precious lock up garage. 500m to Frenchman's Road cafes, easy access to Avoca Street buses, Randwick Shopping Centre, Prince of Wales Hospital and Sydney Children's Hospital via a private back gate, move straight in or rent out as an investment, circa 3% gross yield.
- Quiet setting in garden surrounds
- Fresh interiors, generous proportions
- Two double bedrooms, one with built-in robe
- Renovated bathroom
- Renovated kitchen with new appliances
- Internal laundry
- Lock-up garage
- Great layout with a full-length balcony
- Well defined living and dining zones
- Ocean glimpses
- Highly proactive strata with lots of recent upgrades
- Shared gardens with a pool
- 500 metres to shops, schools and parklands
- 2 kilometres to Coogee beach
Contact: John Wills - 0467 44 38 38 to discuss.
In accordance with government recommendations, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home or auction.
There’s a real sense of integrity,
our past, our passion, your future.