7/42A Elizabeth Street Ashfield NSW
PERIOD ART DECO CHARM - DEPOSIT RECEIVED
This light-filled Classic two-bedroom Art Deco apartment provides ultra-convenience and charm. This delightful period apartment situated on the first floor, at the rear of a security block of eight, has high ceilings and an ideal layout.
This apartment represents an exceptional opportunity boasting unlimited potential to renovate, taking advantage of period features with the prospect of contemporary flair to capitalise on an outstanding location.
Within an easy stroll of Ashfield, Summer Hill or Haberfield villages this is convenience plus. A fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, young professional couples or savvy investor.
- Many period features with high ceilings, hidden timber floor and art deco lines
- Prized top floor
- Good sized bedrooms
- Well-proportioned living space
- Gas cooking & heating
- An immaculately maintained complex with a great community feel
- Close to shops and schools
- Internal apartment area 67 sqm metres
- Strata Rates: $1,041.00 pq
- Water Rates: $178.11 pq
- Council Rates: $344.00 pq
Details: John Wills 0467 44 38 38
*** NOTE ***
Inspections operating under COVID guidelines.
I think there’s a real sense of integrity
our past, our passion, your future.